MGP VX7 Extreme X Complete Scooter coming soon to Skate Sale!
Madd Gear pushed the graphic design boundaries with previous Extreme scooters which featured the hydro-wrap graphic application process, and the MGP VX7 Extreme range is no different.
Sleek and stylish the MGP VX7 Extreme X scooter is reminiscent of the Ninja scooters from past Madd Gear collections but that is where the similarities end. The Extreme-X from Madd Gear features only the best components including a brand new 3D forged, 6061 alloy 120mm fork with CNC machined cut out for weight reduction, without compromising on strength.
In addition to the new lightweight forks, MGP have added their new, upgraded K-3 (ABEC-11 rated) bearings to the MFX Switchblade wheels and added them to the MGP VX7 Extreme range making these scooters the only scooters to feature Ryan 'RWilly' Williams Signature wheels as standard.
As with all MGP Extreme scooters, they feature the signature deck cut outs, and have increased the deck in length so as it now measures 20.5" long and 4.5" wide making the 6061 anodised alloy Aero 24" wide and 25" high bars perfectly in proportion.
- Bars: 25" (H) x 24" (W) Aero 6061 Anodised Alloy Oversized Bar
- Deck: 4.5" (W) x 20.5" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 Heat Treated Alloy, Fluted with 3å¡ Concave and Cut Out Detailing
- Downtube: Scalloped 83å¡ with Cut Out Detail
- Fork: Threadless 3D Forged 6061 Alloy with CNC Machined Cut Out
- Wheels: 120mm 86a MFX Switchblade Alloy Core
- Grips: MGP 150mm TPR Grind Grips
- Clamp: Double Bolt Anodised 3D Forged 6106 Alloy
- Headset: MFX Sealed and Integrated
- Bearings: K-3 ABEC-11 Rated High Speed Chrome
- Grip Tape: MGP Black and Clear Full Deck Grip with Cut Outs (One of each supplied)
- Brake: MGP 120mm Composite Blitz Brake
- Finish: Matt Black
- Additional Information: Available in Black Only, Recommended for Ages 8+, Weighs 3.6kg (7.9 lbs)