MGP VX7 Mini Pro Complete Scooter coming soon to Skate Sale!
The continuing influx of younger riders into the sport has driven the need for Madd Gear to create the all new MGP VX7 Mini Pro scooter - but make no mistake, this scooter may be smaller than your average size scooter but Madd Gear have not compromised on specification!
Featuring 100mm alloy core wheels fitted with Madd K-2 (ABEC-9 rated) wheel bearings, the VX7 Mini Pro has a high tensile steel fork with cut out detail, and a sealed, integrated threadless headset.
Not only is the MGP VX7 Mini Pro smaller in size than any of the other MGP VX7 scooters, it is also lighter at 7.8lbs (3.5kg) thanks to the 4" wide 17" long, fluted deck and one piece, Japanese Chromoly T-bar.
- Bars: 22" (H) x 18" (W) 4031 Japanese Chromoly Upsweep One Piece T-Bar
- Deck: 4" (W) x 17" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 Heat Treated Alloy, Fluted with 3å¡ Concave
- Downtube: Scalloped 83å¡ with Cut Out Detail
- Fork: Threadless High Tensile Steel IHC Fork with Cut Out Detail
- Wheels: 100mm 88a Anodised Alloy Core with High Rebound Urethane
- Grips: MGP Squid Grips with Internal Bar Ends
- Clamp: Double Bolt Powder Coated 6106 Alloy
- Headset: MFX Sealed and Integrated
- Bearings: K-2 ABEC-9 Rated High Speed Chrome
- Grip Tape: MGP Printed Full Deck Grip
- Brake: MGP 100mm Composite Blitz Brake
- Finish: Powder Coated
- Additional Information: Available in 5 Colour Options, Recommended for Ages 5+, Weighs 3.5kg (7.8lbs), MG Alloy Badge Decal