MGP VX7 Extreme LE Complete Scooter - Tessellation available at Skate Sale!
MGP VX7 Extreme Scooter - Tie Dye Limited Edition Scooter back by demand and now with VX7 Specification.
- Bars: 25" (H) x 24" (W) Aero 6061 Anodised Aluminium Oversized (34.9mm) Bar with Standard (31.8mm) Internal Diameter
- Deck: 4.5" (W) x 20.5" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 Heat Treated Alloy, Fluted with 3° Concave and Cut Out Detailing
- Downtube: Scalloped 83° with Cut Out Detail
- Fork: Threadless 3D Forged 6061 Alloy IHC Fork with CNC Machined Cut Out, Standard 31,8mm Diameter including 1mm Shim
- Wheels: 120mm 86a MFX Switchblade Alloy Core
- Grips: MGP 150mm TPR Grind Grips
- Clamp: Double Bolt Anodised 3D Forged 6106 Alloy Oversized (34.9mm) Clamp
- Headset: MFX Sealed and Integrated
- Bearings: K-3 ABEC-11 Rated High Speed Chrome
- Grip Tape: MGP Black and Clear Full Deck Grip with Cut Outs (One of each supplied)
- Brake: MGP 120mm Composite Blitz Brake
- Finish: Hydro Wrapped
- Additional Information: Recommended for Ages 8+, Weighs 3.6kg (7.9 lbs), Additional Parts (3mm Shim - Not Included) Would be Required to Accept Bars with Internal Diameter of 34.9mm (Also Not included)
Madd Gear pushed the graphic design boundaries with previous Extreme scooters which featured the hydro-wrap graphic application process, and the MGP VX7 Extreme Limited Edition range is no different.
The reaction to the Limited Edition designs released by Madd Gear was phenomenal and demand far exceeded our expectations. Again for 2017, we will see the release of new designs over the coming months, available only to pre-order and in very limited numbers, so please order early to avoid disappointment!
The all new VX7 Extreme Limited Edition scooters from Madd Gear feature only the best components including a brand new 3D forged, 6061 alloy 120mm IHC fork with CNC machined cut out for weight reduction, without compromising on strength.
In addition to the new lightweight forks, MGP have added their new, upgraded K-3 (ABEC-11 rated) bearings to the MFX Switchblade wheels and added them to the MGP VX7 Extreme range making these scooters the only scooters to feature Ryan 'RWilly' Williams Signature wheels as standard.
As with all MGP Extreme scooters, they feature the signature deck cut outs, and have increased the deck in length so as it now measures 20.5" long and 4.5" wide making the 6061 anodised aluminium Aero 24" wide and 25" high bars perfectly in proportion.