MGP VX8 Shredder Pro Complete Stunt Scooter - Grey available at Skate Sale
It's landed, it's shredded, it's an awesome day!
The VX8 Shredder is based around the setup used by MGP UK Pro Rider Charley Dyson. This means you'll get a scooter fit for a pro, for a fraction of the price.
MGP's VX8 Shredder caters to the younger rider that needs a smaller and lighter scooter to match their size. Modified in line with rider preferences, the Shredder scooter is about to be more popular than its predecessor!
- Wider 4.5"" deck to provide a more stable platform for riders.
- New headtube cut out.
- Two-tone 150mm TPR Grind Grips with MG Logo bar ends.
- New MG Logo bar stamp.
- Lighter 100mm Force core wheels with new MGP polyurethane.
- Alloy double clamp with cut-outs for reduced weight.
- Downtube and MFX Deck Blocks
- Bars: 18"" (W) x 22"" (H) 4031 Japanese Cr-Mo powder coated upsweep one piece T-Bar
Deck: 4.5"" (W) x 17"" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 heat treated alloy, fluted with 3° concave
Fork: Threadless 110mm high tensile steel, HIC fork with cut-outs
Wheels: 100mm 88a Force core alloy wheels with MGP proprietary polyurethane
Grips: 150mm Two-tone TPR grind grips with nylon bar ends
Clamp: Double bolt 6061 alloy clamp with cut-outs
Headset: MFX Integrated headset
Bearings: K-2 ABEC-9 Rated high-speed chrome bearings
Griptape: MGP Full printed deck grip
Brake: 100mm MGP Composite Blitz brake
Finish: Powder coated
Weight: 3.5kg (7.7lbs)
Additional Information: Age: 4+, Rider Weight: 50kg (110lbs), ABS Downtube insert, HD PP MFX Deck blocks, Available in 6 colour options