MGP VX8 Team LE Complete Stunt Scooter - Neo Hydra available at Skate Sale
We were certain that MGP had hit it's peak - Surely they can't improve the MGP Team scooter, right?
Wrong! Introducing the new VX8 Team Le Range!
- Wider 4.8" deck to allow for more foot space.
- Upsweep DDAM chrome plated fade finish.
- New MG Logo bar stamp.
- Bigger 120mm Fuse core wheels with new MGP polyurethane.
- Anodized Extreme alloy double clamp.
- Downtube and MFX deck blocks.
- Bars: 23" (W) x 24" (H) DDAM 4031 Japanese Cr-Mo oversized (34.9mm) chrome plated fade
- Deck: 4.8" (W) x 19.5" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 heat treated alloy, fluted with 3° concave
- Fork: Threadless M3 120mm 6061 alloy, IHC/Mini HIC fork
- Wheels: 120mm 88a Fuse core wheels with MGP proprietary polyurethane
- Grips: 150mm TPR grind grips with nylon bar end
- Clamp: Double bolt 6061 forged alloy Extreme clamp
- Headset: MFX Integrated headset
- Bearings: K-2 ABEC-9 Rated high-speed chrome bearings
- Griptape: MGP Full printed deck grip
- Brake: 120mm MGP Composite Blitz brake
- Finish: Anodised deck
- Weight 3.93kg (8.66lbs)
- Additional Information: Rider Weight: Age: 8+, 100kg (220lbs), ABS Downtube insert, HD PP MFX Deck blocks, Available in 3 different colours